Friday 16 June 2017

Cute Comedy and New Ideas

Hello, good evening!

It's just after 8pm here in Alberta, Canada and I've been away for almost a couple of days now. I have been feeling 'under the weather' (not sure if very minor food poisoning or IBS symptoms). And after a good nap and some time resting this afternoon after work, I feel better. The Gravol helped too.

While I was thinking, I came up with some cool new ideas for wall art in my Etsy shop, as well as 2 new characters for tee designs in my RedBubble shop. You will see them come to full fruition soon ;)

In the meantime, today's #Kawaii365 project (June 16) is a quick digital sketch of me sitting in bed and having thoughts of new creative concepts. I really like hybrids and fusions...




I like hybrids in animals, hybrids between humans and animals (or humans and robots, aliens, etc.) And I like fusions in food (like Butter Chicken pizza) and in music (pop with hip-hop vocals).


Yesterday's post was missed altogether due to busy-ness and starting to feel unwell. So here also is June 15's #Kawaii365 project:




Today is also Feature Friday!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

And it is a pleasure to feature Fruity Cuties, which is a comedic site filled with kawaii jokes! If you're maybe wondering, 'What are kawaii jokes?' then look here:


So silly, and yet so adorbs!! In many instances, their appearance + descriptions are a play on words, and all of them are based on various food items, not unlike yummy Shopkins!

If animation is more your thing, then you'll enjoy these funny moving puns [below]!


In addition to funny comics, holiday-themed puns, and cute animation, this Fruity Cuties site offers viewers some extra goodies, such as wallpapers.

Preview image

The above is just one of many examples!

And if you so choose, there is also hilariously charming merch. on their store here

Fruity Cuties button badges - Blueberry, Pear, Pumpkin and Lemon (This button badge set is 5 pounds UK, about 8 dollars US).


That's all the time we have for today - remember to be kind to one another, and have a great weekend! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment