Friday 28 April 2017

Farting Unicorn Mug

Good evening, konbanwa my sweet friends!

Today when I checked my emails, I got some very awesome news from RedBubble, which is an amazing Australia-based print-on-demand shop where artists (*ahem* like me) share their designs on apparel and home décor, as well as office supplies. So I got this email from RB saying I got a sale and I was all like 'wha....?' and sure enough, an awesome person from Ireland - who shares the same sense of humor - bought the travel mug of this farting unicorn I made. Because, funny.


I am short on time today (as predicted yesterday) so I really wanted to make this today's #Kawaii365 project for you to get a laugh out of ôヮô

As you can see, the design is available on coffee mugs, hoodies and Tshirts, iPhone cases, as well as clocks, cushions and tote bags - oh my!

Check out my shop called KawaiiNMore to see more designs and more items you might fancy!

Until then, have an awesome weekend!
xoxo Daryl J.

No comments:

Post a Comment