Tuesday 2 May 2017

Kawaii French Fries!

Hello, konnichiwa!

I feel pretty good (emotionally) right now because Rob & I just woke up from a nap, it's still super sunny outside (it's 5:07pm) and I'm having a mildly Nutella-flavored coffee. Yay (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

So last night, I started working a little on practicing for this blog's #OrigamiChallenge. You can start creating and sharing anytime you'd like with the above tag plus #Kawaii365 across your own social media. Right now I'm still practicing. I started with a 'hopping frog', an airplane (yes it counts!) and one of those fortune tellers probably every kid and their friends played with in grade school!



And in addition to the above, I'd like to share a really sweet article on cuteness that I read this morning thanks to my Google Alerts being set to show me things that are 'Kawaii'.

Article: "Cuteness Power: Why Watching Animal Videos is Good For Your Brain"


And for today's #Kawaii365 daily project, I made some French fries. Well okay, Rob & I ate the original ones before using the empty cartoon to inspire cuteness today at Burger King in Red Deer. I forgot how awesome they are there. I couldn't decide between a cheeseburger and chicken fries - but then I went for chicken fries since that's the only place where I can get those. I also really craved a Hershey's Sundae Pie! So yummy!


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and read this blog today! Stay tuned for tomorrow's Review Wednesday - what will it be?

And go ahead and start with the #OrigamiChallenge if you'd like! Remember - the other challenges hosted by this blog have not expired which means you're still welcome to throw on your favorite Kigurumi or belt out your favorite Karaoke song. Bonus points if you combine both previous challenges into one!

Remember - sharing is caring! :*


No comments:

Post a Comment