Wednesday 17 May 2017

A Pug and a Pikachu

These are two of the cutest creatures known to human kind, even if one of them is technically fictional.

So you remember me saying that Rob & I went to visit my folks this last weekend - and while we were there, we stopped in at a favorite Farmer's Market (with all kinds of vendors) and we happened upon a super kawaii shop of Japanese imports of cute characters, and many of which were PokΓ©mon. The most popular of course, was Pikachu the electric mouse lol. I have loved him since 1998 when I was 10 years old and first remember PokΓ©mon's debut in Canada.

Although it wasn't cheap, while we were in there, I saw this cupcake with a Pikachu head and it was the most kawaii thing there!! I know I should've just put it back where I found it, but when Rob saw how much I adored it (and I adore him), he bought it for me. Best husband ever!

So it is one of 2 cuties I'm reviewing for today's #ReviewWednesday:






The bow on the butt was soooo kawaii, I couldn't resist any longer. I gave into Rob's offer and now this decorates the back of our bedroom door (it has a hanger).

And then awhile later, when we went to a drug store to pick up Tylenol for my Grams (she was having very bad arthritis when we visited), we came across this sad tiny pug puppy (by TY Inc.) and although her tag says she's named Candy, we called her 'Puppy Cat' because she seems like a cross between a pug plushie and a Hello Kitty one. It's probably the pink eyes. Anyway, enjoy these painfully adorable photos:




Those eyes!! If that were a real dog, I wouldn't be able to leave her side. I could only imagine that little whining/whistling noise she'd be making (and how much my heart would be breaking).

Why didn't you do a video?

For Review Wednesday today? Because I like to change it up a bit. Yes I do videos for some of them (especially the Hello Kitty item reviews), and for a lot of them I also like to do photo layouts. I'm more apt to do a video when I have a lot of free time (which I do not tonight due to early bedtime plus a busy day), and when I look my best. Today I look all bloated and tired, so I'm focusing on the items reviewed and not myself.

Now, which one do you find cuter and why? Let us know in the comments!

πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™

And though it's not Feature Friday today, I'd like you to see the work of my adorable friend (made via Instagram) who makes and sells plush dolls. They are so cute it's painful to look at them sometimes. Anyway, here is a sample of her work pictured, and you can find her on Instagram at @dreamydollyhouse


And last but not least, I'm still using all 8 of those scratch art cards I got from Indigo book store (there are now 3 left), and today's #Kawaii365 project was a Lucky Cat that I drew while on a lunch date with Rob in the Red Star Chinese restaurant here in Red Deer, just off Gaetz Avenue heading downtown. Of course, the one in their restaurant looked better than mine, hahaha.


Want to see more about Lucky Cat and what it means? Look under 'Review Wednesday' tab above to find another article written about one. In the meantime, keep smiling and treat each other with respect! It's a crazy world and we all need love now more than ever! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment