Thursday 8 December 2016

Cute Teddy Bears at The Heathrow Airport (London)

Hello, it's me. Just sniffling and wiping some tears. Why?

Because holiday time commercials get me feeling very emotional. Though I do not live in London, England - with my UK family heritage I am quite fond of the culture. And so I sometimes get to see how they live there (thanks to the internet and television).

And, this commercial struck all sorts of love chords in my heart, much like kawaii cuteness does. So I wanted to share it with you.


Watch for the touching 'surprise ending' (which actually makes sense, from the kids' perspective). Hope you enjoy all the feels you'll get!


Today's #Kawaii365 project is a teardrop, which is produced from a flood of emotion that follows the combination of seasonal stress, and overwhelming love!



I still have to watch my favorite Christmas Brit Flick - Love Actually. And I will probably do that as decorating begins (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Well, cheerio!


Watch for the Holiday Gift Guide coming soon to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment