Tuesday 15 November 2016

Belated Kawaii Moustache

Hello, konnichiwa!

I am writing for you, a belated November 14 #Kawaii365 face (rehash of one of my most popular illustrations).


And why is it belated? I will tell you.

If you know me on facebook, then you probably already know that we had to buy a new toilet recently (long story), And though it was awesome that Rob's family has been a big help in the process, we had the old one sitting in our bathtub for the weekend. And since it's been hauled away, I had to thoroughly clean & scrub out the tub and the bathroom floor, then rehang the shower curtain and all kinds of fun stuff, including re-organizing since the new toilet is longer and sticks out more. So I have been spending a lot of time with this housework and yesterday got away from me.

Thank you for your patience! I will be posting more soon 😄

Image result for kawaii instagram logo
In the meantime, feel free to follow me on Instagram at: @DarylArt_digital_onetsy

Sometimes I share free giveaways, coupons, etc. there (and sneak peeks at projects).

No comments:

Post a Comment