Sunday 13 November 2016

A Clay Moustache!

Konbanwa. Wow it's late. As I write for you, it's after 10pm here in Alberta. My hubby works late tonight and it's been a long day. I would also like to see the 'Super Moon' tonight.
Image result for sailor moon in love(probably my reaction)



And though for the past nearly 2 weeks, I have been drawing moustaches on kawaii characters, they have all been 2D until tonight. When I started this year-long project back in July, one of the first things I did was go out and buy a bunch of art supplies at a Dollar Tree store. And I got so much clay to use! So I used it for this cute 'stache with a face...


Anyway, it's time to clean up, and get ready for bed. Hope you get to see the Super Moon too, and have a good sleep!

( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment