Monday 21 November 2016

Another Rendition of 'What People Are Saying'...

Instagram edition.

Image result for kawaii instagram logo

Hello friends, recently I wrote a post about the things people have been saying on the internet since I started this blog back in July (of 2016). And thankfully, for the most part, it was positive ^3^

And if you already follow me on Instagram, then you know how obsessed I am over taking pictures of my #Kawaii365 work, as well as my current adult coloring projects and lots of Hello Kitty!


So today lovely friends, I want to share some of the awesome comments I've gotten from sweet, loyal people like you (including the very author who inspired this whole year-long project, Mr. Noah Scalin himself).
















As you can see from the above, I omitted the actual Instagram pictures so this post didn't look like shameless self promotion, as well it's easier to focus on the comments this way. And it's always exciting to hear back from a celebrity!

If you aren't already, please follow me on Instagram: @darylart_digital_onetsy

Domo arigatou どーもありがとう (thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment