Tuesday 11 October 2016

Join The Challenge!

Yes, I know it seems every month there's a new hashtag challenge on the internet. Some are fundraisers for charities, while others are 'just for fun', like this one. I want to see how far reaching this can go. Will we make it out of Red Deer, Alberta, Canada? How far do you think this challenge will reach?

This photo layout is my #Kawaii365 project for October 11 ^_^

I bought a cute wig to go with the whole 'kawaii feel'


If you already own a Kigurumi (Japanese one-piece pyjama), then you should be out there workin' it. If you would like to get one and join the challenge, see this previous post.

I am looking forward to seeing you on the internet...


Image result for cute instagram logo

Follow my Intagram here to easily share yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment