Wednesday 19 October 2016

Beep Beep Yeah!

Hello, konnichiwa! I am in a car mood right now. Which is why this evening's #Kawaii365 project is a cute cartoon automobile based on our Toyota Corolla. Why? you may ask. Because today after work, Rob picked me up and we had an appointment for everything from tire change (we live in Alberta, Canada so it's basically winter), to oil change, check-up, signal light fix, the works! So we waited about 3.5 hours until we saw 'our baby' again. Which meant finding random stuff to do in the shops around the car place. Thankfully Rob's mum came with us, which was nice.

By the time we got in, I felt exhausted for some reason, even though there was a load of work shirts to be done for the rest of the week. So after quickly setting them up to wash, and some other light housework... I got started on October 18's Kawaii project:

Yes, I know I'm terrible at drawing cars! Hahaha.
And before I go for the evening, I just wanted to commemorate my grandmother Lori's 78th birthday today! (Wow, how is she 78 already?).



No comments:

Post a Comment