Monday 19 September 2016

September 19 Kawaii Project

It's a Sock Puppet! The perfect combination of 'creepy' and 'cute'.

As it just so happened, while I was putting away laundry this afternoon, I noticed I had an old sock in my dresser, that had no match. I never really know what do with them when that happens, so it made for a great project ^_^


Now the sock opening wasn't meant to be her mouth at first, but it just sort of happened as I put it down on the counter where I was working. The pink rim just happened to resemble lips.

To make the eyes, I used one foam ball cut in half, pink paper (eyelids), tacky glue and a black sharpie marker. I was pleasantly surprised at how this turned out, since I did it in less than 5 minutes.

Anyway, have a lovely evening and thank you for your loyalty! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment