Monday 9 September 2019

Halloween Around The Corner

Hello sweet friends!  How are you?  













I am good, thank you.  It's been a super-long time since I've posted here... if you're still seeking out this blog on your own time, then thank you! I really appreciate you! 😘

If you're wondering why I've stopped posting as often, well... it's mainly because several posts I've shared from this blog in the recent past (this last Spring) have been wrongfully marked as spam...

 






The majority of my kawaii art & culture posts that got removed, were removed via Facebook... I'm incredibly disappointed in them, if that's how they treat their users.  I did file a complaint with Facebook and requested a conversation via their Help Center, but sadly they never got back.  As upsetting as this treatment (and loss of several nice/sweet posts) was, I think the reason anything with "blogspot" in the URL was getting marked as spam was likely due to the crackdown on all the anti-vaxxing blogs.  Unfortunately that had a ripple effect on all bloggers...

So because I could no longer share links to posts on my Facebook groups & pages, I decided not to post here as much.

However, it is now about 1/3 into September, and stores are already showcasing my second-favorite time of year (second only to Christmas)… and that's...








Halloween!!

Yes, it's super-exciting to be planning some spooky movies, cool costumes, creepy decorations, and super-sweet candy!  To help you get into a creepy mood, enjoy some eerie songs from my ghostly blog. 

Also, if you're brave enough, here is a comprehensive list of movies about ghosts - some of which aren't scary, and others... well, are

If less horrific movies are more your thing for this awesome time of year, then enjoy this more innocent list of Halloween movies, which are just as good 😊



🎃🦇🧛👻🍬🎃🦇🧛👻🍬🎃🦇🧛👻🍬


Anyway, thank you for following along on this blog, even when I'm not posting as much.  The true fans of Kawaii365 will remember that this blog started in the summer of 2016 (more than 3 years ago already, wow!) and that it helped "give birth" to the Zoo'd Animal Hybrid Friends, which is where a lot of my artistic effort is going these days.  If you're a fan of kawaii animals and cute cartoons, then by all means check them out! 



This is me holding the copyright certificate for them :)




No comments:

Post a Comment