Friday 29 June 2018

Hello Kitty Train

Konnichiwa everyone! 

Or should I be saying, 'All aboooooard!'

Today's article is about a super cute train that I just read about in a local newspaper, here in Alberta. My husband Rob knows I adore Hello Kitty, so he showed me this article.




Anyway, sadly this train is not available in Alberta - I really wish it was! It's actually in Fukuoka, Japan. This awesome and kawaii train will begin service on June 30, which is tomorrow already! Boy the citizens sure are lucky!

Not surprisingly, tickets for this are already sold out. 

The outside of the bullet train is pink & white with pictures of Hello Kitty on the sides, and the interior is gentle and comfortable, with a subtle Hello Kitty theme. In car 2 (from the front), there is a statue of Hello Kitty available for tourists to pose with. I'm looking forward to Instagram exploding with selfies from this train (ノ)ノ*:・゚✧

It will operate one round trip a day from Shin-Osaka Station to Hakata Station. This sounds like something worth checking out, if you're ever heading to Japan.


Here is a slightly closer picture of the newspaper article: 



Sorry it is kind of blurry. Our camera has a million settings and I often struggle to find 'the right one'.





Thank you so much for reading here, today!






No comments:

Post a Comment