Wednesday 2 August 2017

Hello Kitty Candy Tin Review

Konnichiwa, hello everyone,

it's that time again. Today we're doing another series of photos (I don't look 'filmable' today, and as a professional artist, some days I put more work into my craft than into my appearance).

Recently, Rob & I checked out our newest music store called Sunrise Records. And I was absolutely ~delighted~ to learn that they carry a whole lotta kawaii stuff! Everything from Hello Kitty and Pop! bobbleheads, to LOLs and even Tokidoki stuff.

So I got a tin of HK candies - the tin and the candy inside are shaped like pastel cupcakes - eeeee!



Though the flavor is not specified to what 'type' of cupcake, I'm guessing they're supposed to taste like vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting. They do taste slightly stale, but that's okay. Sugar doesn't really go bad... 



There are probably about 40 candies in the tin (estimated), and you can see their individual size in relation to my fingers (and I have small fingers!) They were just over $5 when I bought them, and yes I'm definitely keeping this kawaii cupcake tin ≧◡≦

Here is a neat picture of the tin, with the lid off. A new perspective of Hello Kitty: 


Have you checked out Sunrise Records yet? What have you found there? Let us know in the comments below, or join our facebook group Kawaii365

And, if you enjoy being an active part of a fb group, then you won't be disappointed with the new one for a new line of characters called Zoo'd - check them out here (●´ω`●)

These animal hybrid cuties even have their own blog, and there will be a lot more coming soon! If you'd like to learn more about them, go to http://zoodanimalfriends.blogspot.ca/













And I would like to apologize for the delay in the Leo horoscope. I do have it all pre-written, it's just in a portable storage device which I cannot attach to our new computer yet until my hubs [Rob] sets it up later this week. Thank you so much for all your patience with this blogger (✿◠‿◠)

Lots of love!
Daryl J.

No comments:

Post a Comment