Sunday 7 May 2017

The Art of Color Combinations

Hello everyone! If you're reading this blog, then you're probably already a fan of art and cartooning. And a big part of cartooning is color composition.

I will keep this fairly brief - just wanted to say that, though I haven't been feeling great over the last couple of days here, I have still made the time to continue on with the theme of colors I've been discussing in recent posts. I drew some jelly bean style characters in 2-set combinations, some of which were contrasting (like purple and yellow), and others were more complimentary (like blue and silver).

So please enjoy these cute smiling 'beans' as they share enjoyable companionships among pastels, Earth tones, warm and cool colors, primary/secondary and some tertiary colors, neons and even metallics!



Have a great evening and see you next post! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment