Wednesday 26 April 2017

Origami and Starbucks

Everyone is talking about this Unicorn Frappuccino and it seems pretty much one-sided. From what I've seen and heard so far, celebs like Katy Perry aren't fond of the taste, baristas hate the steps it takes to make them, and everyday people like us who Instagram our food have had a lot to say about the sourness that lurks in these beautiful-to-behold crafted beverages.

I had actually wanted to try one just to see (okay, taste) what all the fuss is about - and as it stands right now, the Starbucks we went to had run out of supplies... well, at least they said they did.

So I was thinking - if this drink had a personality and feelings, it would probably feel something like this little guy:

As much fun as I had digitally drawing this, I feel sad at the thought of this Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino feeling sad - which makes me glad drinks don't have feelings. I'm an INFJ, does it show in my sappiness? Haha.


And today is another Review Wednesday,

so I am excited to share this quick little video (filmed right after we got in the door from work which is why I look and sound exhausted), of my new pad of 180 sheets of paper for practicing and sharing some Origami art with you guys!


Origami is the art of folding fancy paper (often washi or chiyogami paper from Japan) into little sculptures such as birds, flowers, and other things found in nature. It's an ancient form of art and I'd love to see if I can make anything decent. I'll practice first and then share my better ones on Instagram for you guys, and strongly encourage you to do the same, with the hashtags in the video above!

Love you all, thank you for your encouragement, support and making dreams come true xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment