Tuesday 3 January 2017

Oops, I Did It Again

Did what again?

Thank you for asking, even rhetorically. I couldn't resist after researching about Melanie Martinez for a recent blog post and discovering her newest 'childhood-corrupted' style music and cute videos, I felt a need to draw her, again. Because she is so unique and exotic to behold.

The date reads January 4 but this was made for the 3rd, I boo-booed.


And so, before I go for the day, I leave you with this cute on the surface (but dark underneath) music video by Melanie. Though a lot of her music is said to be based on personal/painful life experiences, she wants it to be relateable to her audience members who are also going through times of dark emotions - a lot of teens have rough home lives and she understands you guys who do.

Warning - explicit content and may not be suitable for audiences under 14.



Thank you for indulging in obsession along with me! I appreciate each and every one of you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment