Tuesday 31 January 2017

Another Double Feature

Good afternoon, my sweet friends (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

You're right, I didn't get a chance yesterday to write a blog post for you. I wanted to, and this daily art project is always on my mind. I've just been feeling overwhelmed by everything lately. Though my work shift was short yesterday, I also had some personal projects to catch up on, an art project for a client on Etsy, and housework such as laundry.

So this morning, before going out for my eye exam (not sure what I'll be able to see for art with dilated pupils), I made both these #Kawaii365 projects:

Digital art made with MS Paint - I adore snowmen!

Rainbow stickers on cotton candy - SO Kawaii!



Thank you for putting up with me - I will never forget you guys! I love creating for you and am always open to challenges from you, as well as suggestions for new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment