Sunday 15 January 2017

A Kawaii Mexican Couple In Love

Konnichiwa friends - or should I say hola? ^_^

Rob, his family and I are all officially back from the trip to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico and it went by too fast. I am so looking forward to telling you guys all about the trip and how fun it was - right now however, we are settling back into our daily lives, dealing with muscle pain, itchy sunburns, climate colds (from sudden temperature change) and several loads of laundry.

Though I feel a tad overwhelmed getting back to having chores after being waited on generously by resort staff for a week (it spoils a person!), I was able to pull myself away long enough to make for you, a January 15 #Kawaii365 picture. This one is based on me and Rob on our last evening there on the beach, watching the sunset when a really nice (likely Canadian) lady offered to take our photo for us - such a nice souvenir to have.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, ocean, sky, beach, outdoor, water and nature

Rob's mum paid for all 7 of us to go - us 2 and herself, one of Rob's brothers and his wife, plus their 2 daughters - which was awesome, because it gave us a chance to go on some romantic 'dates' around the resort. We watched some really awesome entertainment together at the main stage, we danced together in the disco, sat together on the beach, plus Rob dragged me screaming through the freezing pool for a date at the swim-up bar :D

So because we rekindled so much romance (it felt like a honeymoon!) I was still feeling really inspired by the sunset on the beach in Mexico and drew this kawaii rendition of us:


I am so looking forward to chatting with you soon, more about the trip!

In the meantime, if you'd like to do a survey about this blog, there is one available just to the right side of the screen.

Also, if you'd like to see some of my 'cute art' on clothing and accessories, you can check them out at www.redbubble.com/people/kawaiinmore

Thank you, gracias, for being a loyal reader! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment