Saturday 24 December 2016

Woo-Hoo! It's Christmas Eve!

I cannot contain my excitement - in less than 24 hours, it will be Christmas!!

No matter where you are in the world, what you call the holiday, who you celebrate with (or how you celebrate), I'd like to wish you a very happy one this weekend (✿ )

And though I will not be posting a #Kawaii365 project tomorrow, I'd like to share something cute with you today...

Yesterday Rob & I made cookies together. And if you follow my Instagram, then you already saw our work, lol.

And if you follow my Etsy Shop (DarylArtDigital), then you'd also know that I now make printable Christmas cards, one of which has a kawaii gingerbread person/people on the front...

So this is the marriage between the two for you:


Have the merriest of Christmas Eves!

In my family, it's always been a tradition to get together on the 24th of December, watch a holiday movie together like 'Home Alone', eat a buffet my mum & I cooked, and do our cards, stockings and eventually gifts! This is my first Christmas in a separate city from my family and am definitely thinking about them! Tell us in the comments - what are some of your holiday traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment