Thursday 3 November 2016

The Holidays Are Coming Soon

Hi lovely friends! ^_^

It is now November, and some people have already started their holiday shopping. Now, personally, we like to wait until after November 11, when we pay homage to the soldiers who laid down their lives for our freedom. Right now, we'd rather see poppies everywhere than Christmas ornaments. We should be thanking these veterans, and current ones, every day.

Image result for poppy



However, before we know it, we'll all be living in mid to late November, and holiday shoppers will be out in full force grabbing the best deals. And I want you, my friend, to be able to give some good gifts as well. So here is my list of goodies for you:


'Kawaii Banana' Mug on DeviantArt


'Kawaii Rainbow Girl' Mug on DeviantArt



Christmas Coloring Book on Etsy


Personalized Astrology Tee Decal





The above are only some of the holiday gifts I can make for you! I love to do custom coloring sheets, tee decals, etc. for people as well. And, I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate your loyalty as a reader and wish you only the best! xoxox



Remember to take the reader survey on the right side here

No comments:

Post a Comment