Tuesday 1 November 2016

How Can It Be November Already?

Wow. My friends, I must admit to you, it just doesn't feel real... we spent weeks leading up to getting ready for Halloween, and today we all woke up to a new month. In not too long, we also set our clocks back 1 hour. And now it's time to get out our scarves, mittens; hats and boots. I have observed that many retailers have already gotten out the Christmas displays and it's time to be buying poppies for the veterans, to show gratitude and respect.

Image result for poppies

And, because I actually remembered to change the calendar today before 3 more days went by, today's #Kawaii365 cutie was doodled with markers on 'November 1'.


And now I have a question for you: Did you get a chance to watch any of the scary Japanese horror movies mentioned in yesterday's post?

No comments:

Post a Comment