Wednesday 26 October 2016

Halloween is 5 Days Away...

And I'm so excited!!!




We've got our home decorated with cobwebs and spooky ghouls, I've been blasting Michael Jackson's Thriller (and practicing my fierce zombie dance moves), and now we've got our 'kawaii' Halloween costumes (pictures later).

I find myself already humming 'This is Halloween' from Nightmare Before Christmas, and it's all I can do to keep from digging in to the tiny candy bars that sit, waiting, on our table.

So to share this spooky fun with you, I have made 3 individual items for you in my Etsy shop:

  1. Cute Clipart (5 images; pumpkin cat (pictured above), owls + bats, haunted house, witch girl, and grinning skull).

2. Printable greeting card for anyone on your list!


3. And though this isn't my typical 'cute' style, this gruesome Halloween Coloring Book is proving to be quite popular with teen and adult colorists.

One of 10 illustrations (I colored this one in)



So there you have it, lovely friends! What part of Halloween has you the most excited?



No comments:

Post a Comment