Sunday 18 September 2016

Japanese Personality Test: The Old Story Book

Hello, konbanwa friends!



As you know, I have loved quizzes like this since I was a young girl! They really do say so much about our personalities and experiences, when thought of in metaphors ^_^







Also, if you are interested in ever visiting Tokyo, Japan someday, here is a very nice article I found on Bloglovin, from Our Kawaii Tokyo. It's about a super cute café called Kawaii Sumikko Gurashi Café. I am so jealous and haven't fantasized about something in Japan this much since I heard about Sanrio Puroland! Anyway, the cute article is here: http://ourkawaii.tokyo/tokyo/kawaii-sumikko-gurashi-cafe/ Must hurry because as it stands, this kawaii café is open until September 29, 2016!


kit-box-kotobukiya-cafe-sumikko-gurashi-41



Domo Arigatou, have a lovely night! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment