Friday 2 September 2016

Feature Friday Number 5

Wow, we're already at the 5th one. And it feels like I just started.

Image result for cute page dividers

So far, I have featured YouTube crafters and other Etsy shop owners, but today, I am going to be featuring a fellow blogger! Her name is Heather, and her site is called Sakai Power and it's really well laid out ^_^

(The first thing that got me was the cute bunny she poses with). I also really love her videos of them wearing Kigarumi (cute adult-sized onesies).

So please take a moment to enjoy this young lady who has put forth a lot of effort to share the awesomeness that is Kawaii ^3^

Here is a picture from one of her blog posts, about Sanrio working with VISA to make credit cards: Can you say "squeeee!"

getpublicdesign (3)
Thank you Heather for sharing this (σ≧▽≦)σ


Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for all the love! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment