Today is an exciting day. Well, partly because I got some really great news about something I'm going to be a part of on October 1 (counting down the days now!) and excited because it's the first day of Autumn today!!
To celebrate my favorite season, I went to MS Paint and drew this cute smiling leaf for the #kawaii365 project (make sure you're following that hashtag on social media!)
Why is Autumn my Favorite Season??
- Get to wear boots and cute sweaters, jackets, & scarves!
- The trees couldn't possibly get any more beautiful than these golden colors.
- 'Tis the season for pumpkin spice lattes!
- Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie, and all things delicious!
- I'm a homebody and the weather is a legitimate excuse to stay in with a hot drink.
- The stinging insects are now at a minimum (whew!)
- Halloween!! My second-favorite season only to Christmas ^_^
- Starting to already plan the Christmas shopping list....
- And last but not least, my fantastic husband Rob's birthday is on October 5th! I love spoiling my adorable Libra partner ^3^
On a side note, I am a big fan of the blog www.supercutekawaii.com, and I stumbled upon a really cool and comprehensive list of Subscription Boxes for you to check out. Everything from Japanese candy and DIY kits, to stationary & kawaii trinkets like keychains, squishes, etc.
What is your favorite season? Tell us in the comments below!