Thursday 22 September 2016

A New Season!

Hello sweet stars!

Today is an exciting day. Well, partly because I got some really great news about something I'm going to be a part of on October 1 (counting down the days now!) and excited because it's the first day of Autumn today!!

To celebrate my favorite season, I went to MS Paint and drew this cute smiling leaf for the #kawaii365 project (make sure you're following that hashtag on social media!)


Why is Autumn my Favorite Season??
  • Get to wear boots and cute sweaters, jackets, & scarves!
  • The trees couldn't possibly get any more beautiful than these golden colors.
  • 'Tis the season for pumpkin spice lattes!
  • Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie, and all things delicious!
  • I'm a homebody and the weather is a legitimate excuse to stay in with a hot drink.
  • The stinging insects are now at a minimum (whew!)
  • Halloween!! My second-favorite season only to Christmas ^_^
  • Starting to already plan the Christmas shopping list....
  • And last but not least, my fantastic husband Rob's birthday is on October 5th! I love spoiling my adorable Libra partner ^3^
Image result for cute autumn divider

On a side note, I am a big fan of the blog www.supercutekawaii.com, and I stumbled upon a really cool and comprehensive list of Subscription Boxes for you to check out. Everything from Japanese candy and DIY kits, to stationary & kawaii trinkets like keychains, squishes, etc.

Image result for cute autumn divider

What is your favorite season? Tell us in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment