Tuesday 2 August 2016

Super Cute Pizza Face - Well, Sort of... August 2nd

Hi friends!  (✿◠‿◠)

So this afternoon, my husband & I went to enjoy the 7.99/person buffet at Pizza Hut. Yay - I didn't have to cook lunch today. That's good because it's fairly hot out and we both feel lazy.

Anyway, while we were eating our pizza, I was thinking of potential inspiration. Then I realized we had the paper from our straws, so I tore them into smaller pieces and constructed this face (left with 'Kawaii' written in Japanese Kanji on the back of a business card. I got confused by the date lol).


And then after we left there, we walked around and had a date in the city, to enjoy the beautiful weather. After we went to the library and I took out 2 books on Japanese culture (an endlessly fascinating topic), we decided to go for ice cream at this place in Red Deer:


If you haven't been yet, they are located at Ross Street and 41st Avenue. They only accept cash, as a friendly head's up before you go. They happen to have many unusual and wonderful flavors - I happened to try Cream Soda Float, which was pink/white and very sweet. So sweet that it deserved a face of it's own:

That's my hubby's hand, as he enjoys some Rocky Road


So what did you do with your August 2nd? Let me know in the comments below (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


No comments:

Post a Comment