Friday 26 August 2016

'Pizza Face' is what she's called - August 26 Project

Hello, konnichiwa (✿◠‿◠)

I know typically, to call someone 'pizza face' is a derogatory term that relates to acne marks. So I am not referring to a human being when I say this...

This afternoon, when my amazing husband picked me up from work, we decided to go to North Red Deer and eat at the Pizza Hut buffet (a good deal at only 7.99 for all you can eat). So then when we were done, I drew this lil' cutie:

See more with #kawaii365 on social media.

In Other News:

  • I have been working on and updating the schedule for upcoming Feature Fridays and Review Wednesdays. If you create or share within the Japanese culture and/or Kawaii community, drop me a line so we can collaborate together!




No comments:

Post a Comment