Wednesday 20 July 2016

Tutorial - How to Iron on a Tshirt Transfer

I recently posted that I made a Kawaii tee decal and though some people showed interest, there is still some worry about how to actually put it on your tee.


I'd like to start by saying that the decal is designed for Avery (or any brand) iron-on transfer paper, made for 100% cotton. You can apply it to one of your own already existing tee shirts, or buy an affordable plain, light-colored one. This kawaii face decal can also be applied to your pillow case, linen tote bag, etc.

So here is a step by step video tutorial from YouTube. I hope it's helpful.


The tee decal is only 27 cents CAD (you're not imagining that) on Etsy:

And as always, I would *love* to see you wearing your finished project and post it to your own social media with #Kawaii365





No comments:

Post a Comment