Tuesday 19 July 2016

July 19 Kawaii Project

Whew! I am exhausted. I know it's silly to be this tired at only 5:12pm. Last night I was watching Frasier and drinking coffee well into the evening and didn't fall asleep until 2am. Then this morning I was cramping and couldn't have coffee until after I took an Aleve and it began working. Anyway...

In keeping with being truly creative with this project, instead of doodling another face on another fast food item, I decided to share publicly in a different way this time. I still used black markers, only this time I made a printable Kawaii coloring sheet (pictured) which is available on Etsy for only 27 cents Canadian.

Etsy link:


Here is a close-up from the sheet. Which character is your favorite?

So as usual, thank you for sharing this with the hashtag (pictured above) on your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and everything you use. The goal is to get as many people in this world as possible to see these faces.

Have a Terrific Tuesday night xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment