Wednesday 20 July 2016

Baby Pillow Dolls for July 20th

Hi everyone! Did you have a super kawaii day? Hope so ^_^

So as you know, I try to come up with something new and unusual (+ unexpected) for each day that I do this. Last night in bed, while I was half asleep, it came to me. Instead of a 2D drawing, I wanted today's to be something really unique. So I took one paper towel and cut it into 4 rectangles. I then took 1 Kleenex tissue for each mini pillow. And I put their faces on with a black marker before sewing them closed. I want to spend tomorrow (Thursday) leaving the other 3 in interesting places.

I left the first one (pictured here) at McDonald's while stopping for a quick supper before work. If you live in Red Deer, Alberta, where do you suppose the next ones will turn up?


Oh and, because I've recently become really obsessed with the Kawaii lifestyle + culture, I created a pinterest board of all things overwhelmingly cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment