Saturday 8 September 2018

Vistaprint Business Cards

Hi there!

As you know, I operate out of Red Deer, AB. So you may have already gotten one of these cards from me - either in person, or found on a table in a restaurant (that's how I've made some of my best connections!)




The original design, expanded to show the words.


If you are wondering what this website is (and don't feel like typing in the URL above), then here it is for you:

Daryl Januszewski Art


So if you are here specifically for the kawaii aspect, that's awesome!! Thank you, and enjoy!




And... if you already know that outside of the cute cartoons, I do other styles of art as well, then that's great! In fact, I've been a cartoonist since I was a toddler... they weren't great yet, but since age 2, art has been my life!

I grew up watching Bob Ross, and for Christmas and birthdays, my mum got me art kits (yay!)

In elementary school, I was making comic characters already (like Reena the Witch, and Kitty, Kitty, Kitten). By junior high, I was taking art classes and in high school, various friends would request art from me - that felt so awesome!! 

Between 2007-2009, I earned my Art Diploma from SCI (Quebec), and in 2016 I began this cute art project, which eventually led to me being included in Alberta Culture Days, as well as Art Battle International.

In 2014, I opened my Etsy shop (Darylart Digital), and in 2016 I opened both my RedBubble and Zazzle shops (KawaiiNMore). The style is 'cute cartoons', coloring pages, accessories & apparel. 

And, in the summer of 2018, I took the Art of Cartooning course, instructed by Gerry Rasmussen of Betty, at the college here in Red Deer 😊


Why am I sharing this with you?

Because, if you're here for the art aspect, then there's something quick & easy you can do to keep me producing more art for you to enjoy!

You'll notice that, on the above business card (from Vistaprint), I mentioned something called Patreon. What is that?

Patreon is a funding platform for creators such as visual artists, game developers, YouTubers, musicians, authors, and more!

For $1/month, you'll get a monthly coloring page to download and print, and enjoy coloring in.

For $5/month, you'll still get the coloring page; you'll also get a custom illustration of yourself in any cartoon (2D, hand-drawn) style you'd like me to do.

So without further ado, here it is for you:

Daryl's Patreon Page



No comments:

Post a Comment