Wednesday 27 September 2017

Delayed Review Wednesday

Hello, thank you for joining us on this Review Wednesday 😍

I'd love to have a video or photos of a kawaii foods item or fashion for you today. However, I am currently recovering from a partial toenail removal and will mostly just be chilling with my modelling clay.

Why modelling clay?

Because, as you know, I am designing some adorably funny cartoon characters. There are 12 of them, animal hybrids, and they are called Zoo'd. My amazingly talented and hilarious husband Rob is going to help me voice some of them. And though we will soon be doing a video of this, I wanted to make the characters feel more 'real' to us by being able to hold them. So here are the first 3 - Dogosaur, Pandaroo, and Elefox:



Okay, I'm going to rest my foot and work toward recovery. Thank you so much for stopping in today. Have a great rest of your week xoxo

Daryl J.

No comments:

Post a Comment