Tuesday 25 April 2017

Winter in Spring

Hello, so it's supposed to be Spring time here in Red Deer, Alberta... but this morning when I looked out the window, it was snowing!! Still is as I type this post for you lovelies.

It's disappointing because today is April 25, and it should be a beautiful Spring day outside, with birds singing and ladybugs flying... and instead, it is -5*C with the wind chill.

On a brighter note, I got my Garden Bugs Adult Coloring Book all drawn and it's in editing stages right now. You can view it on www.darylartdigital.etsy.com when it's uploaded.

So without further ado, here is today's #Kawaii365 project: a sad snowman realizing he's still around in [what should be] Spring!


The above photo was taken out the window of our condo; that's the basketball court behind him, and obviously that's getting no use today...

well, let us know in the comments below what your weather is like today, and what your plans are!


Bonus

Today also happens to be one of the first days of my 'lady cycle'. You know... the cramps! As I sit here, I'm wearing a folded warm cloth on my lower belly, and have already rubbed in some Rub A535 (topical muscle pain relief ointment). I understand many of the readers here are of menstruation age and so I'd like to share this YouTuber's 7 tips to relief:


No comments:

Post a Comment