Saturday 25 February 2017

Happy Birthday!

It's Saturday, February 25th and it's also my 29th birthday today! Yay! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


I want to share with you, this free animated birthday eCard that I made - yes, I created the kawaii characters and the animation! And you can use it :)



And if you're wanting to 'give a gift', I would sincerely appreciate some new Patreon Patrons - it's a fundraising platform for professional artists to follow their dreams! If you feel uneasy about it, please know that some of the artists who turn to Patreon include Pentatonix (PTX), The Rubin Report, and Sakimi Chan!

So if you enjoy the work of many artists, musicians, writers, and YouTube crafters and comedians you see today, then it would be much appreciated if you told me how much you appreciate reading this blog everyday - I work hard to keep you smiling ^_^

To show some love, go to https://www.patreon.com/helpakawaiiartist and register to pledge $1/month, and you'll receive monthly coloring pages to say thanks! 💖


This will be February 25's #Kawaii365 project.
intellectual property of Daryl DeRoche-Januszewski. Plagiarism leads to jail time ;)


Now it's time to go turn 29!



No comments:

Post a Comment