Thursday 5 January 2017

Got My Nails Did With Rob's Mum

Hi friends!

I could very well have the best mother-in-law in the world! Because we leave for Mexico mañana (tomorrow), Rob's mum Teresa suggested we get our nails done so we can enjoy the beaches without concern about how our toes look. And because painting my own nails now leads to a lot of coughing (I can lean back away from the chemicals during a professional manicure), she paid for a new manicure for me too. It's such a pretty pink color and I feel so blessed!



In fact, they're so pretty that I realized it could be a muse for today's #Kawaii365 project!

If you live in Red Deer, AB as well, the salon is located in Deer Park, right next to Dairy Queen. It's called 'Five Star Salon and Spa' and looks like this:
























And as of now, I am finishing up some housework and then working one more shift at my retail job, y entonces mañana (and then tomorrow), there will be no more #Kawaii365 posts for awhile due to lack of internet via our resort. I will still photograph the 'cute' projects each day and will share them with you when back.

So have an awesome January, love you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment