Saturday 21 January 2017

3 Weeks And 3 Days Away

Hi friends!

As a hopeless romantic, it excites me that Valentine's Day is 3 weeks + 3 days away!

And for those of you who aren't currently in a relationship, think of February 14th as 'international chocolate day'! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Either way, for supporting all the love - I uploaded this fuzzy, purple cutie to my RedBubble Shop, KawaiiNMore. She's available on everything from tee shirts to coffee mugs!


Thank you guys for all the love over the past half a year - your support means a lot to me!

Daryl


Image result for music notes dividers


And on the subject of the #KaraokeChallenge coming in early February - I promise you that no matter what song you pick, I will do my best to wear an applicable costume for the singing video!

No comments:

Post a Comment