Friday 2 December 2016

Feature Friday for December 2

Konnichiwa my kawaii friends!

I am feeling up to doing a #FeatureFriday which is great, because today we are blessed to meet a beautiful young woman named Manda (hey, rhymes with panda).

She is an all-American girl from Washington State, and she loves everything pastel and adorable!


On YouTube, this cutie goes by Manda31409 - she has everything from tutorials and giveaways to unboxings and reviews! I mean seriously, I could watch her cuddly pink videos for hours!

Here is one of my favorites:



Thank for enjoying Manda along with me (who says the word 'kawaii' so cutely??)

Image result for cute dividers


And in other news, I wanted to fill you in on the candy from this week's Review Wednesday - I finally tasted the Hello Kitty ring pop.
It was a bit big for my mouth but that's alright. It did taste very sweet and yummy ^.^


I am finally feeling better! After nearly two weeks of horrible coughing, I got some prescription cough syrup (tasty cherry) with codeine in it, and I finally slept all through the night. I will keep taking this until it's gone, and hopefully the cough will be too.

I love doing this daily blog for you sweeties and it's good to be back (✿◠‿◠)

(✿ ♥‿♥) (✿ ♥‿♥) (✿ ♥‿♥) (✿ ♥‿♥)

Now please stay tuned for today's #Kawaii365 project, as well as information about an upcoming Giveaway! I am excited about it, since there will be some holiday stuff included!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment