It's that time again!
Yes, it's time again for #ReviewWednesday and it's November 23. And I adore this Hello Kitty eau du toilette (60 ml/2.0 oz) from Koto Parfum and Sanrio. I made a short video for you to enjoy.
The notes are mostly a breezy floral, with a hint of exotic oriental as the top note.
And because this is a special diamond edition fragrance, there are some upgrades on the box, so I took some photos for you to see it better.
So here are some tips for wearing fragrance:
- For daytime - spray some in the air and walk through the 'cloud' so it clings lightly to your clothing and hair.
- Or, spray some on your brush and run it through your hair in the morning.
- For evening - spray some at the nape of your neck *under hair
- Or, spray some in your cleavage and backs of knees, because the pulse points intensify the scent. Try not to put it on your clothes since some fragrance can stain.
- Don't rub your wrists together because it can crush the notes. Just lightly put some on each wrist if you like, or even your inner elbows if preferred.
- Oops - did you over-apply it? Just rub an unscented lotion on overtop of it.
And for today's #Kawaii365 face:
Because my #ReviewWednesday videos have a chibi character with her thumb up, she decided (okay, I decided) that she was going to be November 23's kawaii cutie. And yes, with a moustache. Movember is almost over - have you donated yet? Please consider ways you may be able to help, including wearing a stick-on 'stache and using your Instagram to get your friends to donate.
Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate your loyalty and there are definitely rewards! If you'd like to support my Patreon page (email me to find out how), then you will receive monthly rewards to say thanks ^3^ And watch this blog for upcoming giveaways!