Monday 7 November 2016

November 7 And Time for Smarties!

Konbanwa, another late night (I have been working on a project for an awesome client on Fiverr). Anyway, I would still like to get attention on #Movember which is a fundraiser toward research and treatment for prostate cancer.

My husband is not allowed to grow facial hair at work since he's a food service manager (who wants furry food?) and I cannot grow a moustache to completion... so using some of our leftover Smarties from Halloween, I made the November 7 cutie (in case you may be wondering, the moustache is blonde. I was going for brown but only had 3 so they're his mouth).



Almost looks good enough to eat....



I would like to thank you for being a loyal reader, and I want very much for you to enjoy this blog every time you tune in ^_^ It is much appreciated if you do the survey along the right side, so you can anonymously tell me what you'd like to see more or less of here!



No comments:

Post a Comment