Tuesday 8 November 2016

Another Moustache for November 8

Hello my lovlies! xoxox

This month, I would like to show my support for my husband - as well as all male relatives and pals - as per #Movember. So for the past few days, I've been sharing moustache-wearing #Kawaii365 cuties. I am also strongly encouraging you, as readers, to share your own 'stache bash on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and anywhere else you share your selfies ^_^


Today I updated my facebook fan page photo with this one (a previous picture of me, now with a moustache on it). I would love to see you, the readers, do something like this as well for the month of November. It can be shared here on this blog (just email renstimpy1234@gmail.com to be featured) or also on my Kawaii365 facebook group!


No comments:

Post a Comment