Saturday 15 October 2016

Ugh, Finally! (she says)...

Konbanwa (good evening) everyone, it is late for me to be writing. What a day!

First, I would like to start with yesterday's #Kawaii365 project, which was a gel pen doodle in one of the adult coloring books Rob bought for me ^_^

Gentle cat (neko) inspired face

Image result for cute dividers

Okay so now it is October 15 (only 16 days until Halloween!) and today's #Kawaii365 doodle is another of my MS Paint creations, this time a bowling ball.

Why a bowling ball, you might ask? Because today, after 8+ years together, Rob & I had one of our best dates ever!! First, we went to see the movie 'Bridget Jones' Baby' (in a discounted theatre called Carnival Cinemas, which was very cool). The movie stars Renee Zellweger as a sad near middle-aged woman questioning her life, and Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey as two love interests. She becomes intimate with both of them a week apart and can't decide who might be the father of her baby son. It's not as bad a story as it seems, and they are both clearly in love with her. It almost seems as if though she'll have 2 husbands doting on her, and it has an interesting twist at the end. I really appreciate Rob's willingness to watch this Brit Flick with me (I adore British comedy films). The whole while afterward, I teased him about having a baby of our own.

Then, following the movie date, we went bowling and it was one of the most magnificent dates of my life! It was 'glow in the dark' so there was a really nice party ambience. And to top that off, Rob snuck over to the jukebox and surprised me by playing the song 'My Girl' for everyone to hear. I immediately had tears in my eyes from all the love!

So to honor that moment, I designed an excited kawaii bowling ball flying down the lane:



Image result for cute dividers

And in case you're wondering why I've been away from the blog for more than 24 hours like this, it's because I was finishing this Halloween coloring book for my Etsy shop. I have been finding time to draw it throughout the month of October thus far, but I underestimated how much time it would take, It feels good to have it finally in my shop ^_^

Please note, the drawings aren't really cute, as they are of a disturbing nature. May I suggest parental guidance as they are drawn for 14+ audiences. Some partial nudity and disturbing imagery may upset younger audiences. Plus the coloring is more complex.

Get it from Etsy for 2.99 CAD here!

Image result for cute dividers

Have a nice night my friends!
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment