Wednesday 5 October 2016

October 5 is a Very Special Day

I promised you, the readers, than I would post a #kawaii365 project each day (until July 10, 2017). And I admit, some days I have trouble coming up with something that feels new. After all, 365 is a big number.

However, today I didn't have to really spend time pondering on the project. It was easy to come up with, because it's my amazing husband's birthday today!! He's 38 years young (yes, we are older than we look. That will be addressed in a future blog post).


I love this man so much! We met and fell in love during the Spring/Summer of 2008. Then on October 5 of that year, we brought in his big 3-0 together. Now here we are, almost a decade of celebrations later ∩( ・ω・)∩



If you'd like to commemorate someone's birthday, here is a free birthday eCard/video:





And Remember (it's October >_^):


No comments:

Post a Comment