Monday 26 September 2016

The Weekend of Kawaii

This is a catchup post. I want to explain everything and gush to you with excitement, but I have a surprise post planned, so I can't say too much yet. Domo Arigatou for your patience ^3^

Until the next blogpost, all I am going to say is that I made these #kawaii365 projects over the weekend, and just haven't had a chance yet to post them ;)

Friday, September 23



















Saturday, September 24











Sunday, September 25











Monday, September 26













In order (Friday's to Monday's):

1) An authentic Japanese Hello Kitty facial cleanser!

2) A face made from Hawkin's Cheesies (during a snack)

3) A fancy paper doily

4) Some of my own clipart styled into a 'Space Face' :P



And, while I was making the above, I decided to go ahead and make my Halloween clipart for my Etsy Shop:


Thank you and have a great night! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment