Thursday 29 September 2016

Something New I'd Like To Try

As a fairly new blogger, I really want to make you smile, and share things you would find interesting.

So far, from the feedback I've gotten on Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and facebook (thank you lovelies!) a lot of readers are wanting to see some 'debates'. That is, a post about certain characters in non-Japanese cartoons, but that have cute styles which may count as 'kawaii'. This is where you are encouraged to comment and share your opinion ^3^


Going with the above pop culture debate; once a week I will post about a well-known, non-Japanese cartoon series or character and you can post comments.



I decided to do a retro one too, since many cartoons (Japanese and other), are dating back to the 'Black & White' era.


No comments:

Post a Comment