Wednesday 14 September 2016

She Did It In A Crafty Way... September 14

Hello (∪ ◡ ∪)

Today I wasn't really sure what to do for the "Unstuck"-inspired daily kawaii project. I have to be honest with you and admit, sometimes on busy days, I do feel stuck. Scared even, that I won't have the time or creativity to come up with something daily.

Though I only worked until 1:45pm, I came home to do some chores, cook lunch for my husband before he goes to work at his second job, and then freshen up to go out with his mother & some friends. It's a very friendly place in Red Deer, Alberta.

Thankfully, while I was going through my bag of art supplies from Dollar Tree, it suddenly came to me as I pulled out the pipe cleaners: I was going to use them today. So here you go, here is September 14's #kawaii365 daily project:

Sorry the '9-14' (today's month & date) looks funny. It wasn't easy.


Make sure you're looking at/following/sharing the hashtag #kawaii365 on your Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. And I would love to see you contribute your own too ^3^

Thank you, domo arigatou!

No comments:

Post a Comment