Tuesday 23 August 2016

~Coming Soon~

Starting on Wednesday the 24th, this blog will be featuring a weekly Review Video - that's right, every Wednesday!

I will be reviewing all sorts of kawaii products because it's fun - and cute! ^_^



And every Friday, I will still post Feature Fridays!


If you want to be considered for either one, please send me an email at renstimpy1234@gmail.com

I am happy to feature:
  • Kawaii bloggers
  • Etsy shop owners (of cute items)
  • YouTube crafters
  • Up & coming Kawaii or Japanese pop culture artists
I am happy to review:
  • Kawaii craft items, such as 'squishies' as an example
  • Kawaii food, candy, pastries
  • Japanese pop culture books or graphic novels by up & coming authors
  • Kawaii style clothes


Thank you I look forward to working with you! Domo Arigatou!
どうもありがとう


No comments:

Post a Comment