Wednesday 31 August 2016

Belated Post - Sorry Everyone!

Hi sweet friend! (✿◠‿◠)

Today is Wednesday, August 31 and I would like to start by saying I would normally be doing a Review Wednesday today (as promised recently) but that will be delayed due to a combination of health concerns and retail work schedule. My apologies! I will still be doing a Feature Friday.

Watch for me Next Week!




And yesterday, I was at work all day until 10pm. So I apologize for not being available to you. I actually began writing this post (pictured) about Healthy Stuff in Your Kitchen for yesterday's #Kawaii365 project. I didn't get to finish it until this morning. So here it is, belated:

See the whole article in the post right below this one!



I work again today as well, and tomorrow I'm going to a doctor, and then visiting family on the weekend. I am doing my very best to be available to you and really appreciate your patience!

So now I am going to do a #kawaii365 post for today, and here is a bonus site of Kawaii Cat Stickers for you to check out! Get Kawaii Cats Here 

And last but not least, please enjoy the new chatroom! Image result for arrow



No comments:

Post a Comment