Wednesday 24 August 2016

August 24 Kawaii Bob!

Well...okay, he's kind of a kawaii 'blob' but I wanted to name him Bob. Because I'm fond of that name. I originally doodled him in one of the projects in the book Unstuck, and then I decided to 'make him real' with modelling clay.


On a side note, I wish I could make everything that I draw, turn real. What if I drew a million dollars? Or a delicious chocolate cake? Or me sitting on a beach in Barbados? A girl can dream!

Thank you for your loyal reading and following this blog. Here are some social media sites to enjoy:


I know it's cliché, but followers have access to things like free giveaways, sneak peeks of projects before they're finished, fun contests, comical posts, and even access to discounts in my Etsy shop.

Sayonara for now! Until next post ^3^ 





No comments:

Post a Comment