Monday 15 August 2016

August 15 Kawaii Tee Shirt

Hello, Konnichiwa (こんにちは)!

Most recently, I bought a cute, comfy light grey tee shirt from one of my favorite stores, H&M. I happened to own some fabric markers my mother got for me for Christmas last year. I still love decorating with them, so I made another #kawaii365 face - that I can wear.

I enlarged this photo, since the face is kind of tiny ^_^


And because I simply couldn't wait to put this on after the ink dried, I took a selfie while wearing it, but since I intended to update my YouTube banner anyway, I turned the 2nd photo into an actual piece of art... complete with a 'chibi' head!

As much fun as that was, now I have to rack my brain again for August 16's kawaii face post... I still have that big bag of dollar store craft supplies, and I am still very much enjoying Noah Scalin's book 'Unstuck'. I am open to suggestions for kawaii faces from you the readers, too ^3^


No comments:

Post a Comment